Friday, February 02, 2007

Onwards! Forwards! Progress!

Well in only 3 hours I depart with 3 friends for 3 days. We planned a trip to a friend's house in Columbus, on which we will be practicing our standard-driving skills. It's nice to have a weekend truly off, without homework or crap food.
I'm realizing how more and more people are getting blogs. I'm pretty happy with that, as everyone has unique entries. Whether it be everyday little things, just pictures, random facts or issues, or profound thoughts, it's a different perspective, and it's needed.
We had a 'Price is Right' Houghton-style game last night, and I was amazed at the prizes. People won ipods, stereos, a flight to San Diego (although it's only one night for one person...slightly odd. but it's a vacation!), and even a tent-camping set. It reminded me of Saturday mornings when me and my sister got up to watch Bob Barker ("reminding you to spay or neuter your pets to control the pet population") and make fun of the Americans. The game we were most excited over was 'Plinko', and so I was delighted to find that Houghton had actually replicated it for our game.
Well those are pretty much all my thoughts at the moment, I'll try and post ballet pictures up sometime soon. (And no, mom and Ali, we don't wear pink tutu's).

No comments: