Tuesday, December 12, 2006

in the 15th century civic humanism movement spreads in Florence

I've been receiving some jabs for not keeping this updated. So here goes...
Everyone knows that finals week is not fun, but there have been some unexpected events within the studying. For example, I've already felt the effects of christmas 'good cheer' in such forms:
1) free cookies and coffee, almost daily
2) free itunes music (from a friend, about 1500 more songs. my heart almost stopped)
3) loud hour (we have 24/7 quiet hours in dorms now, expect for this one blessed extravanganza from 8 to 9)
4) study groups (for the best way to learn is to flock to those who already have the answers)

Well that's all I've got time for. I've plugged in some Boney M. to keep up my spirits, and help me pretend that I'm home, it's snowing, and I'm reading American History and Calculus notes for fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are home and I am not. That makes me sad and jealous. So you have to have double the fun until I get there. Love you!! p.s. update your blog more often

Anonymous said...

Jo update this page, your losing contact with all your devoted blog members and dont forget to check out our site, baby pictures everywhere